Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tutorial ~ hair clip

First, I want to thank you all sooo much! I have been blogging (for real) for 3 months, and my goal by 2012 was to have at least 10 followers, and I already have 12! Thank YOU!! :D It makes me happy! Comments make me even MORE happy, but I am happy! :P

On to the Tutorial:


You need hot glue, 1/4 of a long sleeve, scissors, and a hair clip. first cut a square twice as wide as you want your flower.



Cut it into a circle.

hot glue an edge into the very center.



continue like I did.




Once you get to a small enough point glue the whole point in. Make 2 large and 1 small, or whatever you want...







Glue buttons or beads in the middle.









And glue them on a clip!












I made mine for a friend's birthday gift, I hope she likes it! :D
Today's Bible Verse:





Have a good evening! I'm busy with lot's of cool stuff, so keep your eyes open! :D
Alyssa







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Those are so cute, Alyssa! I will half to make some myself!

Sharde said...

super cute :) sorry its taken me so long to get back to you. thanks for the compliments on my shoot- but honestly, i would never wear that skirt in real life. my booty is too big and it totally marilyn monroe-d on me!

and yes, a headband tutorial is cool with me :)

Megan said...

These are SO CUTE!!!!!

KaseyQ said...

Ooh, I haven't tried this one yet! Just saw your post on Transformation Thursday! :-) Gotta try it!