Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ideas, Ideas!

Have you ever made an origami crane? It's not really easy! I have the folding part down, but when it comes to blowing the middle to get it's back rounded I ruin it. :( The reason I started trying was because I had this great idea to make a crane chandelier type thing. I decided to google it to see if I was the only person cool enough to think of it. : ( Nope.








This is a really unique light fixture!





Garlands, how dreamy?


This is almost what I was thinking of:



That is a TON of cranes!!!




The picture on the right just looks like a blob to me...



I love this so much! But it would be extremely hard to make cranes that small.



On to the jewelry I found: Check out these adorable earrings! I'm going to try to make them!



I want this necklace (it's only like 300$) (you know I think that's ridiculous, right?!?):




Semi-cute earrings:



I think I'm going to try to make this out of foil... do you think that would work?



:D



Thank you for reading, and following! I now have 60 followers! THANK YOU SO MUCH! When I get to 100 I am probably going to have a giveaway...



Photobucket

No comments: