Friday, July 22, 2011

PINTEREST: part 2


Today's Pinterest Board is..... DIY Stuff! I know I should have had like 3 different categories (decor etc.) but oh well. {you have no clue how hard it is to go through and sort them out... I've done it.} Like last time... click on the link above to see all of the pins, I'm just showcasing a few!


felt bowls
knitted cowl/headband


ruffle wreath
Source: imgfave.com via Alyssa on Pinterest

cutest bookmarks ever.

rosette lampshade

DIY moonsand


{please let me know if you'd like to participate in a link party for Pinterest boards in the comments section}


Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim (Randominities) said...

Thanks for following me!

Have you been to Bonanza.com? I sell my knick-knacky sort of stuff there.

It's much cheaper and higher class than Etsy or Ebay. Both of which I've been on and not liked as much.

I love your stuff here! Thanks for showing me the link!