Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Guest Post: The Mrs.

 Heyy Yall!
I’ve lived in Millbrook, Alabama all my life, and I love my southern lifestyle!I surely enjoy blogging, crafting and making jewelry.
I also enjoy crafting and re-purposing things. Most of the time I buy things at yard sales or thrift stores and repaint them or repurpose them. I enjoy buying gently used clothing at yard sales. I mean, c’mon… It’s the best way to go! $1.00 for designer clothes? Yes please!!! 
I am a newlywed as well. Over at my place I share stories I call “Confessions of a Newlywed.” Here I discuss my love for my husbands feet, his loofa, how much I love him…. And much more!
 
C’mon over and check out the fun happening at The Mrs! I host giveaways all the time, and am connected with a really great circle of bloggy bffs. Come on over at meet them, too!


I enjoy making custom jewelry of all shapes, sizes, and colors! Here are a few examples of things I’ve made!
My first love was painting, though.. And I just recieved a sewing machine from my Mother - in - law [tara's mom] and will be posting about my adventures soon! It's pretty funny!! 
all this for under $40!
Life’s not always butterflies and chocolate milk, though. I get down in the dumps. Sometimes I have a sad-face cloud over my head. I’m not afraid to share that with my readers. I feel alone sometimes… I told my readers about it here.
My latest revelation over at The Mrs. is my linky party. I host an iBelieve link party where folks can share what they believe. Whatever that may be. I personally, choose to follow Christ, and I love sharing how He works in my life through these parties. Recently I shared a little blurb about prayer. Come join the party and share what YOU believe!
Our next link up will occur at the end of the month. It will be themed "Faith in God is Faith in His Timing." Prepare your thoughts and come on over and link up with me :) Thanks for having me!!

No comments: