Wednesday, September 21, 2011

SPONSOR: MiniHandmade!


I’m so excited to tell you about this new sponsor!  MiniHandmade has a ton of super cute mini polymer clay items! From rings to magnets, they’ve got it all! I love the look of miniature clay food… I’ve tried making it before, and trust me, it takes a pro to be as good as MiniHandmadeMiniHandmade’s items are all great deals!  They have sales all the time, plus items start at just 2$!

Lets take a look at some of my favorites:

I love this pink rose ring! The sparkles make it really stand out!



These mini veggie charms are to die for!  They’d be great on a bracelet for a gardener, or, heck, just for anyone!

Check out these lovely white rose earrings!

I’m dying for all of these rose clips… you could easily dress them up or down.





MiniHandmade also has necklaces, key chains, bracelets, and beads!  I’d say my favorite things are the food tray magnets… you can just tell they put a ton of work into them!  I mean… look at all of the different elements that went into making this…

{you know what would be awesome? A bacon shaped into a heart on a necklace...}

So I got this super adorable cake necklace! Umm... soo cute! And it came on my birthday, which makes it even better!


See how small the stuff actually is! So awesome!

Head on over to MiniHandmade’s etsy shop and get something!  Their stuff would be great for gifts, too.

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Local Blogger said...

These are reallyy cute! The veggie and the food tray magnets are incredibly adorable. My favorite is the slice of cake, though.

Congratulations on the sponsor, I'll be sure to check out their Etsy shop.

thelocalblogger.blogspot.com