Wednesday, January 9, 2013

vote on a name for the new blog!

So I got to thinking about it... and I google searched 'words like UNKNOWN'.

Why? Because I don't know where this is going to go, what it will hold... and it will be a name I'll never have to change. Because there is always something unknown.

Here are some of my choices... I'll be making a poll in the sidebar, so if you could either comment or vote over there that would help me out a lot! I'm super indecisive so you may not realize it, but you really are helping me.


borderless-
faraway-
limitless-
uncharted-
incog-
terra-
vague-
myst(from mystical)-
plex(from complex,perplex-
dicipher(to succeed in understanding)-
alchemi(from alchemy...my life->what it turns into)-
uncanny-
archaic <3-
static-
arcane-

Thank you guys!
Alyssa Rachele

12 comments:

Aunie said...

terra is really cool!! and static!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your great post:).Love the fashion and style. hope to learn more from you! Strapless Prom Dresses

Clipping Path Service said...

Thanks for sharing this great post.

Clipping Solutions said...

Photo Retouching Services
Background Removal Service



Footwear photo editing services
Background Removal Service

Anonymous said...

I loved reading this post. Thanks for sharing.
Best Web development company in Hyderabad

Bestbus said...

Very informative..Thankyou for sharing
online bus ticket booking

bestbus said...

I loved reading this blog post. Very unique and Informative .I will definitely refer my friends to read this. Thanks for sharing with us.
Best Web development company in Hyderabad
Best Mobile App development company in Hyderabad

Healthcare App Development By Alteza said...

Thank you for penning down such an informative and meaningful piece of content so easily. I really loved and appreciate your deep insights on the topic. To provide you with more better and useful information, I would like to commend you Alteza. We are a prominent pharmacy app development company that provides mobile and web app development solutions for different pharma business owners

Sathish said...

Your artcile is truly fine, keep up writing.
Top Real Estate Companies in Hyderabad

Krishna said...


Hey, Nice Article Also Checkout my website
Advertising Agency in Hyderabad

satyaET said...

great writing and informative blog Visit NaturesBox

Alteza Tel said...

Amazing blog! Thank you for sharing.

Alteza is a leading online pharmacy app development company and we address every concern of our clients by providing comprehensive online pharmacy apps for their business needs.