Friday, February 18, 2011

Semi tutorial ~ Painted shoes

Today I re-did some old shoes I found laying around! Here's the semi-tutorial: Begining shoes (falling apart!):





I cut the bows off:





Then I (had to) cut the trim off(it was already falling off) :"( :






Painted sploches with acrylics :









painted leaves:







Sharpied it.. my new hobby.. sharpieing flowers.. more on that later.:



















(sorry in advance for the totally awkward pics of my feet/legs!)
























The messy edges don't look so bad when they are on..




















I really wished I somehow could have covered the edges.. they look bad! Oh well, the shoes are almost too small!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cool!!!!!! :D <3 XD wow you are awesome! i wish i could do stuff like that :D

Nay said...

Whoa that's cool! Your blog is awesome! Come visit anytime ;)