Friday, February 11, 2011

HELP!

My dad gave me the "OK" to start redoing our middle floor bathroom! YAY! Now I need some help! Any tips would be great! We are trying to spend as little money as possible on this!



First: Light fixture, eww. New ones? Expensive. My thoughts? New glass things (can't find the word in my head right now!), and (can I?) spray paint the base. Top of the toilet: I am (*sob*) the one who was "smart" enough to put lot's and lot's of sea shells in this room. Hey... it was a year ago! These are going back in a bag in a cabinent somewhere.



I am going to keep the picture, repaint the shelf, and (please help here) find new decor for it.

New trash can?




I HATE our wall paper. What the heck were the original owners thinking?!?!? We were going to wall paper it, nope, not any more. 100$. I am going to try this. What do you think?





Getting rid of all of this, need new something, but what?














New soap dispenser and towels and decor. My challenge is to see how little I can spend. We will see, we will see.







Thanks!



No comments: