Monday, March 21, 2011

A Quick Tutorial ~ spring wreath

Daily Bible Verse:
I whipped this little sucker up in about a half hour, and I like it... a lot! The temperature went up to 81 degrees today! YAY! All of our windows are open and you can hear the birdies singing! :D Makes me happy! Anyway (oh, and can anyone tell me... is it anyway, or anyways?), on to the tutorial!

To make the flowers, follow the above... it's really simple and the goal is to actually be imperfect! I'm good at that!



1. I cut out the two big sides of a cereal box, hot glued them together, and cut the middle out to make the "frame". It doesn't have to be perfect because you are going to cover it up.


2. Hot glue your flowers on just by one blob of hot glue.


3. Hang a ribbon on the back to hang it and VOILA!


I proudly hung it on my bedroom door!





xoxo.
Aly

No comments: