Saturday, April 16, 2011

Garage Sailing - part 2


I'm back for the crafty part of "Garage Sailing"! Here are all of the crafty (totally vintage!) Pieces of 'junk'!!!: Hooks and Eyes:
15 cents?!!? Wow, these must be from along time ago!
Lots of snaps!
25 cents for each bag?? How could I refuse???!
A few squares of fabric... don't know what I'm going to do with them yet.

More.........








More............







All of this was $1.50. :D I KNOW I don't need ANY more fabric... but seriously... how could some sane person refuse? Or maybe that's just me.... That's all for today! I need to go do something crafty now..... with fabric... any cool sugestions of easy (hehehe) stuff to make with fabric scraps? I'd love to hear any ideas or websites!


xoxo.

Aly

1 comment:

khf2010 said...

Ahh!! This blog post got me so excited. I have an old trunk FULL of this kind of stuff, plus tons of old patterns and neat fabric. My Grandmother was a seamstress, and left tons of stuff from her craft behind.