Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Inspiration - yellow stuff and some kitchens

Be prepared for gorgeousness (and a little mocking for fun): seriously pretty. But I don't usually have a branch just laying on my counter. Is that just me?

love it. This is what I'm going for. It even has the honey oak, that doesn't look like crud. :D would a black table and stuff go with this though? I need your help.

Alright, so this is a little extreme, but it's still [sortof?] pretty! (there is no way in the whole world my dad would let us paint the cabinets green. oh, and I wouldn't want to.)But this, my dears, this is what I want. Just with yellow walls and more colorful accents. I want to paint the island black and distress it, what do you think about that?

I don't know why this picture calls to me. My mom thinks it's ugly. What do you think? (i don't really like the red though.)

Ahhhh.... I love it. Really. Vintage + Plate wall = love.

This picture needs better lighting. And I'm not crazy about it. At all. (oh, I'm talking about the one below the text.)


I want white cabinets now.

These teal cabinets are to die for. At least I think so.Yellow dining room? That's new. Not bad...

love this fabric... I want to find some like it to use when I redo the barstools. But I'm never going to pay like 15$ + for a yard.I

It's just so pretty.

We have a black stove and microwave, so that's why this one is here. That's all for now folks! Thank you for reading my blog! I should have some DIY projects coming up, so keep looking for those! I'm having a busy month. So I am so sorry for the lack of posts. I can't wait for summer!

{all images came from Decorpad, basically the best website ever until Pinterest sends me an invite.}




Ashleigh@Sincerely said...

Awesome inspiration. I love bright yellow kitchens. Especially with a a little black to ground them.

I'll send you a pinterest invite if you email me :) I've just started using it but I'm addicted.

You can email me at and I'll send an invite your way!

Nay Nay said...

Love love absolutely love the teal cabinets. And the lamps. Usually I'm not a someone who looks at furniture for fun but this is really cool. Thx for the award btw! And I think distressed wood is gorgeous. Just saying. And I still love teal cabinets. I'd want them with colorful glass knobs.

Megan said...

These are all so gorgeous - I wan my house to look like that when I'm older :)