Friday, August 5, 2011

INSPIRATION: Fall Colors

I love fall. It's my 2nd favorite month. {Springs my first...} I don't like extreme heat or extreme cold... especially cold. :D So anyways.. I've rounded up some pretty fall colors and inspirations from Pinterest to show you guys today! 

mmm... how pretty!

such an awesome picture!
Source: flickr.com via Alyssa on Pinterest

felt leaf ornaments {or something..}

I love peacoats!
Source: jcrew.com via Alyssa on Pinterest

mmm...

lovely photography....
Source: pixdaus.com via Alyssa on Pinterest


I love her outfit! I wish I could look that cute!

Source: flickr.com via Alyssa on Pinterest


Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Side Street Style said...

Ooooh I love this colour inspiration post - such a great selection of photos :) Loving the blog an now following - thanks for stopping by mine :)

Laura x
www.sidestreetstyle.com