Saturday, August 6, 2011

SPONSOR: {Nonsense and Whimsy} & {Made by Bedtime Tales}


Today we have another sponsor spotlight... needless to say I am sooo excited! The owners of Nonsense & Whimsy and Made by Bedtime Tales are two sisters {CK and Becca} who live across the country from each other. On their blog, Made by Bedtime Tales, they blog about DIY crafts, recipes, and other fun adventures! {may I add they make the cutest dolls in existence? 'cuz they do...}




Rainbow Cake Tutorial is on their blog

see what I mean by adorable??? They even have a tutorial for how to sew yarn hair on dolls on their blog!
Easy Silhouette ornaments tutorial on their blog.





I am seriously going to buy this for my mom for mothers day. No joke. Maybe I'll get it for Christmas.... actually, I want it for me. *evil laugh* maybe I'll just buy it for her and 'borrow it' *wink wink*




Mother of Three Nest Charm


So unique! The great thing about Nonsense and Whimsy is that their items are not expensive... but GREAT quality.




Turquoise Dangle Earrings

How cute are these pomegranate earrings? They would look great with any outfit! Such a unique design!




Pomegranate Dangle Earrings
 
Go check out the blog {MADE BY BEDTIME TALES}

Go check out the shop {NONSENSE & WHIMSY}




1 comment:

CK said...

Wow, it looks fantastic! Thank you Alyssa!