Monday, August 22, 2011

INSPIRATION: Teal Beauty

I love teal. Here's a bunch of teal pretties for you...


I want these shoes! Although I can't wear heals for the life of me!
I could make this! Do you want me to? I'll show you how I did it!
Source: wanelo.com via Alyssa on Pinterest
the beloved wingback chair
nom nom nom


Source: 500px.com via Alyssa on Pinterest

Source: google.com via Alyssa on Pinterest
purdy wedding!
Source: tumblr.com via Alyssa on Pinterest

Thanks for reading!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Stylish Bliss with MiMi said...

Very pretty!!

Unknown said...

I love the color!
and i love your blog!
We should Follow eachother!
http://tiasauraus.blogspot.com/

Nay said...

I can't wear heels either... I'd probably break both my ankles and my nose. Don't know if I told you, but I sent my guest post! :) and I'd love to see your version of that necklace, I love it :{