Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Photo Week :)

I decided to do a photo week starting September 5th and ending September 10th. :) It's going to be so much fun!

For example: On September 4th I'll post an inspiration pic or two on DAY 1's theme. On the 5th I'll repeat with the next day; but I will also post the picture I took and your pictures which you'll email me.

Does that make sense? I'll either have you email me your photos or a link to your blog post in which you'll post your pictures.

Schedule:
5th {DAY 1}: Shoes you're wearing now
6th {DAY 2}: Self portrait
7th {DAY 3}: The sky
8th {DAY 4}: A reflection (off cars/water.. anything!)
9th {DAY 5}: An eye
10th {DAY 6}: Nature (anything in nature!)

Right now I'm starting with just one week, if it goes well I'll do another week.

Please, please, please please! Leave a comment saying you're interested! Because I can't do this without you guys!

{and since a post isn't a post with out a picture.. here's an awesome DIY art tutorial!}




Photobucket

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm a little confused but that seems cool!

MrsWardy88 said...

Sorry babe but I'm a bit confused too...

Nay said...

I'd love to participate, It sounds super fun! and yes, I can kinda crochet. I always skip stitches and randomly decrease and increase. My first crochet project looked like an hourglass haha. :)