Monday, September 12, 2011

For the Love of DIY!

So we all know I've been busy, right? I have. Now you know :) And I haven't posted a DIY roundup recently... so I am. Right now. :) Here we go: these are all things via my 10 billion DIY pinterest boards. {I have a board for anything DIY... clothes, kids crafts, paper flowers, tee makeovers, accessories, etc. I'm just mad I didn't make a decor board. All the decor stuff is intermingled in my DIY stuffs board. :) Sorry folks!}


 coffee filter flowers


 marbled nail polish

 getting even flash with your SLR camera

apple/marshmallow smiles :)

sock owl

tee makeover

bow back tee

pleather flower necklace
{I can't wear a statement necklace and look right! :( }

DIY smelly wall things {I forgot what they're called!}

Balloon vase


tee shirt to ruffled cardi

great mask tutorial and other beauty things
Source: 9gag.com via Alyssa on Pinterest

How to wrap your scarf. GREAT for fall! :)
Thanks for reading and follow if you likey! I still need more people to give things away for the big 200 followers event, so let me know if you're interested! I can email you the deets if you drop me a comment:)

~ALYSSA

3 comments:

MrsWardy88 said...

You already know I follow you on pinterest.... and I know that you are busy. Its okay to have a life.. sometimes. :)

kristen said...

hey girl! i'll be a part of your giveaway! :) (i know i still owe you a guest post too!)

Andrew said...

Happy Birthday Alyssa!