Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Photo Week: Day 2 {and day 3 insp}

Once again I had only one response! I guess I'll try to keep going, but at this point it's not really worth it :( I'm going to stretch it out a day... meaning tomorrow is day nothing, and the next day will be day 3. So if you're going to enter the day 3 photo week {THE SKY} you have until tomorrow morning at 7 to get me your pictures {email}

:D On to day 2's pictures themed on Self Portrait.
 
{MINE: My portrait taken through my curtains}

{NAOMI's: Self portrait taken in the car using instagram}

Thursday's inspiration: THE SKY.........

 
B&W cloudy day
Source: flickr.com via Brittany on Pinterest
vintage-y tree/sky shot
silhouette
Source: vi.sualize.us via Jen on Pinterest
not really the sky but it's SO COOL!

sunset/rise...

PLEASE ENTER!

1 comment:

MrsWardy88 said...

oooooooooooooooo cotton candy sunset!!!!