Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Kreativ Blogger


Guess what folks?!?!?!  I have just been awarded the Kreativ Blogger award! *WOOT* Thank you so much to Andrea at Love Is... for gifting me this wonderful award :)


Photobucket


Here are the procedures connected with the Kreativ Blogger Award:
  • Copy the award to your site. 
  • Link to the person from whom you received the award.
  • Nominate 7 other bloggers.
  • Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.

My nominees for the Kreativ Blogger go to…
{this is REALLY hard to only pick 7} 
 
1. Naomi from Sweet LemoNAYde
3. Sharde from The Style Projects
4. Abby from i---create
5. Janelle from J.P Photography
6. Allie from Allie Photography
7. Kiley from Click and Capture
 
{i'm going to keep going to 10... is that illegal?}
 
8. Hannah from Hannah Handmade
9. India from Afro Indy Chic
10. Petra from DIY!
 
Most of these are my good blogging buddies :) And the rest are those I hope to be blogging BFF's with soon :) Go check their wonderful blogs out and follow along!

PRETTY PLEASE follow me! I only need 21 more of you lovelies until I can giveaway a bunch of delightful goodies! I'm so excited I can't stop asking you guys :)



Photobucket

3 comments:

MrsWardy88 said...

Thanks :)

Brittany said...

congrats on the award! love all the crafts you share on your blog!

Nay said...

Thank you! Sorry I haven't said much, I'm sooo busy and I'm working on a tutorial. Plus I'm working on writing your letter which I got :)