Saturday, November 5, 2011

Etsy Loves...

This is the first time I've ever posted about stuff I love on etsy...! Wow, how have I never done this before?! If somehow you don't know what etsy is: etsy is an online handmade marketplace. meaning you can sell anything handmade or vintage. :) it's pretty awesome! So here are just a few lovelies for you today :)

Source: etsy.com via Sarah on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Laura on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Beth on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Pamela on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Sophia on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Molly on Pinterest

Thanks for reading and I have a few pretty awesome tutorials coming up... be patient :) my life is so busy. it really is. wanna see my average day? Well here's today for ya'! {I'm writing this post a day ahead...}

Wake up - Get ready & eat and stuff - go to Harvesters to volunteer {harvesters is a food distributing place for homeless people. they take in donations from stores, we sort them, they distribute them to the homeless people. it feels good to help out!}- change and then go to volleyball tryouts - change again and then go babysit until 10:00 - come home and go to bed. 

this is my life. pretty much every day. and I wonder why i have no epic blog posts or tutorials... oh yeah, I have no time to make them! lol :)

love you all! inching closer to my big 200 every day, just need a few more lovely followers!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I went to the open house both days, missed you:(