Friday, January 14, 2011

Projects

Thing I want to try to make:

We have a strawberry pot like this, but it is terra cotta, spray paint is in it's future!
I thought this would be cool to make out of TP rolls!
Same with this:


I already have the 1$ mirror, now I just need wire? and $ store glass marble things:



This is 69 dollars! I just bought some glass paint, so I am going to try to make one!











Right now I am in the middle of alot of projects. I am decorating the top of our piano (and hopefully mantle), making a wreath, "cleaning my room", planning/dreaming about our (hopefully sometime!) kitchen redo, working on building my project for the DIY show off, and much, much more! more to come on all of those later!












Right now I am loving this:










I am going to try to make my own (when I feel like going out in the 2 degree weather and foot high snow...) But I am going to just put hurricanes with candles in the middle of the branches, because having candles like that on branches is not logical. As soon as they melt a little, you're going to have wax all over your table! Wow. I mean I'm right, right?














No comments: