Sunday, January 9, 2011

Some home decor websites

Here is brocade home, all of their stuff is fancy and lacy(and a little expensive.)

This place doesn't have a large selection, but some of their stuff is cool.

Simply Decor has some good stuff, all very pricey!

Inside Avenue's decor and furniture is all really pretty! Definitely the most expensive...

Home Decor Center has some super cool vases! I haven't looked at anything else there yet!

I'm sure you have all heard of these, but I figure I'll post them anyway; Ballard Designs, Pottery Barn, Home Decorator's Collection, Crate and Barrel, Anthropologie, Wisteria, Zgallerie has some cute, bling-y stuff :P

This website is where stores order their stuff I think. I don't plan on ever buying anything off of here, (you have to buy at least 180 pieces on most of the things I have looked at!)but I love looking for inspirations on here.

Here are a few more: Restoration Hardware, Spacify, Kirkland's,

I will update this post whenever I find new websites! Thanks for reading this!

No comments: