Sunday, October 30, 2011

the Best Day of My Life...


So you probably remember my little Etsy Shop post, right? I honestly didn't think it'd do anything. But it did. My BBFF {best blogging friend forever} bought a pair of earrings. First sale of my life. The next day another dear, sweet, amazing lady bought a different pair of earrings. :) Life is good  :D Thank you all for supporting me, and I should be getting more stuff up in my shop soon :) I'll let you know when i do!

Big thank you to Kasey! Go check her blog out!







Photobucket

3 comments:

Kasey @ The Beautiful Thrifty Life said...

I can't wait to get my earrings. I was thinking yesterday as I got dressed, "Man, I wish I had my earrings already. They would totally go with this outfit." ;-) Can't wait to see what else you list!!!!

Grace said...

I am LOVING that last pair!

-grace

http://herumbrella.com

P. said...

the last pair is beautiful!