Monday, October 10, 2011

pINTERESTED in making your own clothes?

I've rounded up a bunch of clothes tutorials from pinterest... so take a look and click the link below the pics to see the tutorials.









how to make a pencil skirt
1 piece dress
love this idea! I WILL do it soon!
ruffle shoulder tutorialSource: 
lovemaegan.com via Alyssa on Pinterest



Thanks for reading guys! Please follow because when i get to 200 I'll have an epic giveaway for you all! :D Be excited!








Photobucket

3 comments:

Tezzie said...

Wow...impressive stuff! I'm more of a woodcrafting kinda girl, though...don't think I could sew to save my life :) Love the Halloween costumes in the previous post, too!

Stylifiq said...

cool stuff, thanks for sharing :)I had no idea that the site had these tutorials

Stylish Bliss with MiMi said...

Very cool!