Monday, October 3, 2011

TUTORIAL - DIY blog signature in Picnik

Picnik is the bomb. If you don't have an account, go make one. Like rightthisverysecond. Kay? good. And it's FREEEEEeeee! I'll stop now :P

So this is a tutorial on how to make your own blog signature. Easy-peasy. It only took me less than 10 minutes. No joke :)



Start off with any random picture. It doesn't matter. Crop it to the size you want... mine was 280x?
Make a rectangle sticker. Stretch it to cover the picture and then color it light grey  {I do this so i can see all the area I have to fill in. You can make it white immediately if you want too.} NOTE: make the sticker whatever color your blog post background is.

Add your name and any fancy things you want too. I did this because it goes with my theme {which I change like every month ;) }
Save to photobucket {you may need to make a free account. i only use mine for blog stuff, and it's very helpful so I'd reccomend it. Also, it's the only site which quickly and easily gives you your direct link and HTML codes}
Copy the HTML code... {3rd down}
Go to blogger and pull up Settings> Posts and Comments> then paste your HTML code into the 'Post Template' spot:
If you want your signature centered put your center codes on. { <center> in the beginning and </center> on the end} CLICK HERE TO READ MORE BASICS.
Add <br> codes 2x above it. This gives you room to type.
Now it'll be there each time you're ready to post :)

Thanks for






Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't created a blog yet but hope to in the future. This will be very helpful. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Great tip! I've always wondered how to do this. Thanks for the info!