Sunday, May 15, 2011

I Got An AWARD!



Yes peoples, my lil' old bloggy actually got an award! I am so excited, and i hope I will get many more in my bloggy future :D


(I'd post the picture... but it doesn't work. :'()




Sooo.... The rules of accepting the award are as follows:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.

Thank you Kelli from A Little bit of Everything! I really appreciate getting this award.You have such a lovely blog! Thank you Very, Very (very, very, extremely) much for giving me this award!

2. Tell 7 things about yourself

be prepared for lots of randomness!

1. I was obsessed with reading the Wizard of Oz series a year or so back. Loved those books. You may be thinking there is only one book, BUT NO... there are 14! I read each and every one. And then I read them all again. :D I recommend reading them! Let me know if you do, and tell me how you like them.

2. I can't sew. I keep trying, but it just never works out for me! :( I actually made one tank top... and I like it, but I got lazy and when I hemmed the bottom I just went wacko (as in I was tired of sewing and I didn't feel like sewing a straight line.). So the hem is really messed up. :( I know, I know, I should have just finished another day...

3. Wow, this is hard for me! Uhh... I loved cats. We had one we found outside, and it was the best cat ever! Not kidding. It never scratched anything, bit, hissed, pooped outside It's litter box, peed all over our dining room floor, blah blah blah. And then one day it never came back. :'( Worst day ever. Then one time about a year later me and my mom were at the pet store getting fish food, and there were TONS of kittens. I was in love with this little black one with white feet. I was going to name it Boots. So we called my dad, and he came with my older brother and everyone but me liked this kitten (it was a pretty big, tabby. I didn't like tabby cats.) and I really didn't like it but I wanted a cat so much I said I wanted it. We got it and a week later we found out it was sick with ring worm disease (I think :D) So then we all had ring worm (little pink circles on your skin) and then we returned it a little later. So then 2 years ago we went to a shelter and I loved this kitten who was black. We got her and we re-named her Stormy (because the night we were naming her it was stormy.) I still have her but unlike my first cat she accidentally poops outside her little box, on the floor, in plants, blah blah blah :D I still love her though! (sorry for the long story!)
(stormy^)


(smokey... first cat we found outside.) (tibbles the sick-o)


4. I hate honey oak and brass. (I bet ya' didn't know that!)

5. I have always wanted auburn hair.

6. I got a perm when I turned 11.

7. When I was 2 I didn't care about the computer; When I was 5 all I cared about on the computer was math games; When I was 7 I just wanted to play miniclip.com; When I was 11 I was obsessed with Runescape; Now I'm 13 and I'm addicted to blogs :D

Random enough for you? ;)

3. Pay it forward and award the Versatile Blogger to 15 recently discovered new bloggers.

1. Jenny from Anything Pretty.


super cute lady who hates honey oak and brass probably even more than me! Check out her makeovers!



2. Lauren from 31 DIY.


Great DIY projects and tutorials. <3



3. Sharon and Tristen from 2 Girls Being Crafty.


Love their blog! Full of great inspirations, tutorials, and cute stuff!


4. Allison from House of Hepworths.


Everybody knows her, but I love her and I'm new to her blog so this award goes to her! :D



5. Kristen from Peace, Love, and Crafts.

I've liked this blog from the first time I saw it. (plus she has the most adorable baby girl ever!)



6. Kitty from A Law Students Journey.


Don't be fooled bu the title, her blog is full of awesomeness. Trust me, check it out!


7. Nay Nay from Sweet lemoNAYde.
Cute sewing and crochet tutorials!



8. Megan from Making Lemonade.


Cute accessories and sometimes she even does tutorials for them!



10. Abby from My Yellow Sandbox.


Really awesome hair tutorials. Love it. :D She's making me want to grow my hair out...



11.Chris from Just A Girl.


Great DIY decorator. She is so cute! Really inspireing blog.



12. Anna from My Princess Story.
My Best Friend :D (yes, I know I've only met her once in real life... but it's true! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY [almost] ANNA!!!


13. Cami from You Seriously Made That?!?


Cute crafty blog... plus she's going to have a baby... and I love babies squishy little faces!




14. Tatum from Keep it Simple Sister.


Lovely blog, and beautiful lady! Really. She's a crafter too! (notice a theme here?)




15. Gussy from Gussy Sews.


Cutest bags ever. Period. End of story. I want one. Bad. She also has great tips on blogging!




I guess that's it! Thank you again for this award! And sorry about the wacky spacing... I don't' know what it's deal is. Any help would be nice!


Luv ya! Alyssa


(I'll add the pic of the award if it ever works.)

4 comments:

Andrew said...

L. frank baum, who wrote the wizard of oz books wrote one a week, after he wrote the books I believe (not for sertain though) he wrote shorts about OZ. Good books though.

Megan said...

Thank you for this award, Alyssa!!!! I really appreciate it:)

I love your blog - you have such awesome tutorials and ideas!!! I'll be following it for more cute ideas :)

Lauren @ 31diy said...

Thanks, Alyssa, for the award! I'm so glad you like my DIY projects. :)

I'm following your blog now and can't wait to check out your other posts!

Best,
Lauren

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

Alyssa,

Thank you so much for giving me this award! You are so sweet to think of me, and even sweeter with the kind words you said about me. Thank you!! I hope to continue to be able to inspire.

xoxo

Allison @ House of Hepworths