Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Out of the Box


Whoah. That was a good one!

Anyways, I decided on going with a new blog. And I was just going to ask you for help with names... but I kinda like the title of this post.

Out of the Box.

Or not.

Here are some words I like for the title of my blog, and if any of you are creative geniuses, I'd appreciate it if you threw some of them together or mashed up some of your own thoughts for me. :)  Anything will go, I don't care how stupid it is or if you have one suggestion or twenty.

nymph. dreamer. minimal. woodland. box. simple.

Yes, I know they're really random.
The basic idea is something not too specific for one genre of anything. I don't want something merely for crafts or photography or life. I like random. Whimsical. That way I can change it around when I want to, but keep the same name.

I'll have craft stuff, fashion, photography, food, life... and basically everything. It's gonna be fun.

If it helps: I want something modern, white, clean lines, vintage, some pops of color, graphic, and i like unicorns. here's some picture inspiration for what I'm thinking:


Source: etsy.com via Deborah on Pinterest









Source: etsy.com via Deborah on Pinterest



 





Oh and I like the punk-ish hipster galaxy styles too.

So yeah... have at it!

*hugs*
Alyssa

4 comments:

Alana said...

Out of the box dreamer ?

LeroyLime said...

simply, a box
feathered box
a simple box
day dream box
cardboard box dreamer

Emma-lee said...

Crow & Arrow ? I think it sounds kind of cool :o) I could design a header for you if you wanted (or a few to choose from) Please email me: cynthia_hacker@hotmail.com

<3 Emma-lee

PS: I love your blog!

Healthcare App Development By Alteza said...

Thank you for penning down such an informative and meaningful piece of content so easily. I really loved and appreciate your deep insights on the topic. To provide you with more better and useful information, I would like to commend you Alteza. We are a prominent pharmacy app development company that provides mobile and web app development solutions for different pharma business owners