Sunday, October 16, 2011

Please Read...

Long story short:  I've been SUPER busy and I haven't made anything. For the past few months. It stinks.

That's why my page views are dropping like flies when they hit those electric flyswatters. I had a freak out last night because of it. Going from 1,000 -600-300 and still going down is scary! but I realized that that's okay. i have a life... my life isn't the computer or my blog. It was an unpleasant wake up that i need to spend more time with my family and friends than on the computer staring at a screen.

This isn't goodbye... and it isn't a big few month break. It's just me saying that I'll be posting less, but I will still be posting.

 So no more posts EVERY DAY. Sorry dearies. I still want my blog to grow... but I'm not going to offer up family memories for typing onto the computer. :)

So if you have any questions, just ask :)

THANK YOU GUYS!

Off to the zoo {meaning sweet photography!}


Photobucket

3 comments:

KaseyQ said...

Wow, good for you for figuring that one out early!! I'm still working on that! Just stay close to the Lord and he'll let you know how to align your priorities- sounds like you're already doing that. :-) I've been doing the same thing over at my blog. Lately I think there have been crickets chirping over there... ;-) Miss ya, but you're doing the right thing. :-)

Shaylynn said...

I'm just figuring that out myself. :P Although I never quite reached 1,000 pgviews, I used to average near 400 a day, but now I'm down near 200. But I've been spending that time working on school and enjoying time with my family! We bloggers can always use a reminder that our blog isn't our life. :)

Jenni said...

you are being wise. I'll keep reading your posts through my google reader, so I won't miss when you do have time to write! :)